some clanners are so silly

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
some clanners are silly.

i was playing on ctf-civilwar [ewww] when i got into a little DM with some clanner. he threw out his TP and left it on the ground to try and go back to it when it was behind me.

well, i saw it and nuked it with my RL.

he tried to teleport back to it, in midair [jumpmatch was on] and was telefragged, of course.

"WTF?! BS! you cant telefrag people in the air!"

i'm pretty sure he saw me shoot a few rockets at his TP...

some players need to read the manual.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
hehe...that's pretty funny!

if the guy was really in a clan...a clan that is experienced in any way...he'd know how he was telefragged.

lots of peeps just throw on handles or sometimes newbs will make little fun clans with their buddies.

I hope that his ranting didn't put a damper on your game!

-I_AM{skullface}

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Clan tags dont mean S4!T.
hell i could throw my mom behind the PC and give her a name like
[UGD]-=MomCrushA=-
If the clan is respected and known, then respect the tag. If its just a group of PPL using a tag, let them use. Just cuz they got a tag doesnt mean there good.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Originally posted by AriTheDog
he threw out his TP and left it on the ground to try and go back to it when it was behind me.

Am I the only one who would like to know why anyone would go back to their Toilet Paper after the threw it out?

:con:

:Poop:

Cannon_Fodder

All this practice and still getting no better
May 24, 2000
Clan tags definitely mean nothing. I run around with [SPAM] on my name, generally getting fragged every 5 secconds. Any vote for the suckiest clan arounD? ;)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Actually before we joined up with our respective clans, STALLONE, ALcoholic9 and I all started wearing the [SuK] tag to associate ourselves with each other in game and let people know we were buddies. So I guess we were the suckiest clan! LOL! We still use the tag in addition to our clan tags so I play as
]LoL[I_Bangin|SuK

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Originally posted by AriTheDog
he threw out his TP and left it on the ground to try and go back to it when it was behind me.

well, i saw it and nuked it with my RL.
Shame on you, Ari.
Promise me to never ever do that again. ;)

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
sure swedix:p

nah, i know clan tags don't mean anything, but i still think it's funny. i'm not in a clan and i know i'm better than quite a few clanners.

some people think PuF is a clan.