A Challenge to the OT forumers.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
How in the world did that "all your base" gif get down to 30k? I think you're using fascist propaganda to get us to take all the controversial material out of our brilliant works of art! ;)

Just in case you guys missed it: ;) ;) ;) ;)

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
File size needs to be 30k or under if it is to fit in the ad policy
NEW Ad Version 2.0!
Now smaller file size (only 26.6kB) to fit in the policy!
buf_key_v2.gif

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
LOL!

And irid, that is a lime on the cat's head. :p

[Edit] Finally, I got my pic under 30k. I thought I'd never be able to get below 33... but I got down to 27! \o/

Attachments

• BUbannerWaff2.gif
    BUbannerWaff2.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 14

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
This is dedicated to our favorite >edited because ari is sensitive to transgender issues and was offended< mapper and buddylee.

*Image removed by moderators - this is not an opportunity for cheap shots at other forumers *

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
phil said:
This is dedicated to our favorite >edited because ari is sensitive to transgender issues and was offended< mapper and buddylee.

This contest was not a vehicle for cheap pops at other forumers.

Way to get back on RO again.
Its now two weeks.

Well done, next cock up (no pun intended) and you're gone for good.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
well i tried in animation shop at college for mine, could get it to 41k ok, but after that it got worse and didn't look like it should. will try within photoshop/image ready tonight :D

i will be victorious

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Worf: that's virtually impossible, background is too complex and even worse: changing too often. Then you have big font + shadows going on, all that is bloating the gif like there's no tomorrow :/

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
The big font makes it legible, the shadow is non-existent. It's just the same text in different colors... I, erm, "borrowed" the one background from the top of the page, just for consistency really, I could care less if it was all stark-black...

ah, well, twas just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.