Anybody even play SWAT 4 anymore?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
I know that this was another good game on UE2 technology, and was one of the most realistic games on that engine. However, I'm wondering if anyone's even playing this game anymore, even with the Stetchkov addon. This was one of my all time favorites, and hoping that someone knows if it's still worth the replay value after these past couple of years.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Last time I checked (about four months ago) there was still plenty of players so you shouldn't have a problem finding a match to join.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
I believe you can download it digitally, but I don't see too many physical CD-ROM copies of it anymore, and I don't know where my CD-ROM copy of Gold went off to. Who even knows if it'll even work anymore? Ahh well... Glad I did the digital download thing, tho.