Problems With Weapon Lord Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ByStander

ByStander
Apr 8, 2004
I recently downloaded and installed the weapon lord mutator for ut 2004 and was wondering if i did something wrong i can select it and it runs however all projectile weapons fire with no visual projectiles, the energy weapons all work fine, is this a graphics card issue or a mutator issue please help?

ByStander

ByStander
Apr 8, 2004
the weapons like the link gun and the shock rifle or more importantly their replacements work as with the lightning gun. the standard assualt rifle isnt replaced so therefore it still works, i can see the fire from the end of the gun and the projectiles as they bounce of walls etc. however the rocket launcher and the flak cannon's replacements, ie radial cannon do not have any visible projectiles or shells that bounce off objects, the strange thing is that these weapons still manage to kill the bots. to add more confusion to the situation when i am fired apon by a bot with either the rocket launcher or the flak cannon i am well aware of it as i can see the projectiles coming towards me. also the replacement for the bio-rifle goober and napalm slinger both work fine. if you have any ideas please help.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Erm.. the radial cannon and riot shotgun.. you wouldn't be able to see the projectiles very well because they're not designed to be slow-moving projectiles. The riot shotgun is hitscan, and on occasion you can see the shells bouncing off the walls, but certainly not all the time. The radial cannon primary you may be able to make out, it travels very quickly, but you can see the grey shells. The secondary is hitscan, so you wouldn't really see anything in the air.

It's all in the readme:

* Radial Cannon - Primary shoots flak in a very tight bunch at high speed, you should decimate someone with this in one shot. Secondary launches a hitscan mortar that usually kills outright, but if not bounces the enemy around slightly.

Do you see the radial cannon secondary explosion on the place you hit, btw?