Bot-Invasion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Donator

Jun 26, 2003
Vienna
Visit site
'Cause I see Invasion mutators discussed here:

A simple gametype mutator that would surely be well received by the vast community of botmatchers (suckers like me, who spend most of their time playing offline) could be what I'll now call "Bot-Invasion". Instead of Unreal Monsters have configurable waves of bot teams try to hunt you down, nobody respawns, once all foes are dead, next wave of bots comes at you, in increasing number and difficulty of course. Something like a cross between Invasion and Team Deathmatch in the end. Next step could be in cooperation with a weapon replacer like WoRM to configure people's loadouts, to concentrate more on pure fighting than hunting for powerups. Maybe you can only receive new weapons by killing the leader/sniper of a squad of assault-rifle armed bots... and so on.

a suggestion

beefy

lifes 2 short to b miserable so cheer up
Aug 6, 2003
tipton uk
hey dosent sound like a bad idea cos we love 2 monsters nowadays hope it gets made