lifts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Rans0m4eveR]

The Tempest
Dec 30, 2001
At my location
Visit site
is it possible to make lifts both StandOpenTimed AND TriggerOpenTimed at the same time?

if not how would i stop myself from getting hurt when coming down from the top of the lift, and falling on it so it goes back up, thus hurting myself and wasting time? :(

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
I'm almost certain that triggers don't work at all unless it's trigger_open_timed. You could juts place a trigger at key1 so that it opens when you stand on it.
If you so do this, set RepeatTriggerTime to something small like 0.1 :)

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
Originally posted by [Rans0m4eveR]
stoneviper: thats what i had except the bots usually jump off before they get to the top, but the ones coming down use it alright. :hmm:
I've had a problem with this that the bots at the top refuse to wait for the lift to rise, but the ones on the bottom use it right. I'm not sure exactly what went went wrong with my map and with yours.