2 things! (both important!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
First off, could anyone fixe those bloody smily scripts! I know it's not of your resort guys, but you know who to contact to resolve this... it's not that it's that important... it's just anoying!

Second... i'm almost done with my course at university... Ah! only a few days left! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Can't wait to explore the full fragging power of my cable connection!!!
cool.gif

So where are you ppl going for INF net games? any good servers? I never played INF on the net... a good time to start is now! (well I wit at least to finish my c++ projects, but hey! soon).

So, where can I join you guys and show you how bad i'm at this game???
rolleyes.gif
(hehe check out my ng stats! brrr... you can't be mistaken... there only one Geogob on the net!!!... who'd chose a name that horrible anyway??)
tongue.gif

------------------
---------------Geogob--------------
Don't let your brain get infiltrated!

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Heh, I perform pretty poorly on Inf myself. I'm expecting to be thoroughly smacked around. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
buhuhuhuhuhu... i can't play online because of the costs in germany... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ... i can play inf only on LAN- parties... /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ... i don't want to live this life anymore /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

-reaper was here-

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
is it that costy in Germany?

Well, at least your phone bills are about the fourth of ours (if not less!!!)

hehe, now we've made it clear that I will not call my cousin anymore... he's going to call me instead! I'll pay him a tuna sandwich @ that Nudelmacher thing next time I go over there! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

------------------
--------------- Geogob --------------

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
ho ok! I've just talked to someone who knows a little bit more than me about phone rates in germany...

Now I understand why it's so costy for you guys! grrr... here we pay the phone with a fixed monthly rate... not by time...

But since I'm not using the phone to go on the internet, it wouldn't matter anyway!

Germany rules anyway! It's the f***ing best country in the world (well equal to Canada at least /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
--------------- Geogob --------------