Things that go boom.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hetemti

Bargain Brand Being
Oct 7, 2000
Visit site
What are the best altrenate weapon mods? I'm getting sick of :biorifle:, :flak:, :ripper:, :shock:, :rl:, :minigun:, :sniper:, :trans:, and even the almighty...
:redeemer:

I have AgentX 2ß, BTW. The new version (the incomplete one) SUCKS hard. They took out the Goldeneye weapons. :mad:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Hetemti, my 56K modem and I wish you hadn't done that, with the little weapon pics there.... ARG!!!!

ah well, it loaded eventually.

Of course the unfinished AX is gonna suck... IT AIN'T FINISHED! :rolleyes:

But.. you want other weapons? http://www.planetunreal.com/modsquad for all your weapon mod needs! Or get me to DCC some smaller ones to you, I am apparently classified as a UT Arms Dealer. :)

/me thinks about custom status....

Hetemti

Bargain Brand Being
Oct 7, 2000
Visit site
Sorry Nightmare...I post for the masses...i.e., the great and holy Broadbanders.

Hell, my 56k maxes at 28.8...usually it's about 24k. :( :mad: