Unreal Tournament Key Binding Dodge?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

prettyh8machine

Dec 1, 1999
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Visit site
Is there a way to bind the dodge function to certain keys?

I find it to be a royal pain in the *** to use the dodge by dbl clicking the direction.

Half of the time it doesnt work when I want it to, and then there are times when im near a cliff edge trying to get something and ending up "dodging" off the edge.

Royal pain in the *** ...

So I figure why not bind it to shift + direct?

Like if i held shift and the direction I wanted to dodge then it would do so...

This would make things ALOT easier, but I havent seen the option to bind keys to dodge. All I see is use dodge on/off...

Is there a way that I can manualy configure this, a skript perhaps?

Thx for the read, Thx x 2 if you have an answer for me.

Harkonis

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
I'm replying because I too would like to know. BTW, how can the bots do the left/right dodge so damn fast. They just zig and zag quicker than it lets me zig.

S

STC_Wacky

There was a thread about this a while back.
I've just bumped it.
It's called "Okay, here's how to dodge without mods/double tap"

[PuF]STC_Wacky

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
this has been talked about since unreal1 days. you just cant do it. plain and simple. and if u were to somehow do it it would involve the need for a seperate program like a macro binder which isnt part of UT. even then i doubt it would work. and no, i dont know where to get such a program.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
*bump*

Note my last post to the other thread. IT CAN'T BE DONE. Voyd is quite right.
It can be bastardized, the way Prophetus does it, and it seems to work well for him, but I like to have real control over it.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM