10 cars run over woman on interstate

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
That just happened around here somewhere too, sept the dumb bitch stopped and was trying to help some baby ducks acrost the rode and she got ran over. :eek:

I would have hated to be one of the ones to run her over...:eek: Was that a deer?? I dunno, it was wearing a dress! :hmm:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Rukee said:
That just happened around here somewhere too, sept the dumb bitch stopped and was trying to help some baby ducks acrost the rode and she got ran over. :eek:

I would have hated to be one of the ones to run her over...:eek: Was that a deer?? I dunno, it was wearing a dress! :hmm:

lol "some dumb bitch"? kindred spirit you are :p

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
I love how the guy she was with got arrested for disorderly conduct.

"Okay, buddy, wake up, we know you're drunk, but you're friend just got hit by like 10 ten cars. Actually you shoulda been there, it was sick."

I can't imagine he'd react well. :rolleyes: