King Leonidas Voice Pack for UT99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tux Android

Voice Pack Penguin
May 19, 2011
Philippines
King Leonidas Voice Pack for UT99 v1.0

King Leonidas Voice Pack for Unreal Tournament
Version/Release Date: 1.0 – July 12, 2012 (GMT+8, 09:49 AM)

kingleonidasvp99.jpg

DESCRIPTION
After 5 months I have no luck which my new UT99 voice pack is next, well nevermind about that, here comes my newest voice pack for the classic UT game came out. King Leonidas, a visionary Greek hero-king of Sparta from the 2007 violent epic action film 300, played by Scottish actor Gerard Butler. Sergeant Todd invented this voice pack first, as a conclusion, this guy is a part of Serverpack for UT2004 made by the author himself and automatically permitted to convert this guy (as seen on the ReadMe file). This voice pack has the whole base in Orders, Others and Taunts (except the Name sounds which I afaik cannot find). I'll keeping the original texts in the Orders and Others section because I don't want to make a full quotes excluding my other VPs because it shows you up on how what a teammate or bot is telling you. You'll get a fantastic fragging surprise when this guy says it all (a very good taunt quotings). The sounds are NTSC audio format with 8-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files.

Contents:
9 Acknowledgments
0 Names
5 Friendly Fires
7 Orders
32 Other/Miscellaneous
32 Taunts

COMMENTS
No comments straight, so hope you enjoy this voice pack. ;)
Aside from that, check my other VPs for UT99 if you don't mind, there are few of them. :)

INSTALLATION
1. Place the .U and .INT files in your UnrealTournament\System directory.
2. Under the Voices drop-down menu, select "King Leonidas v1.0". Available for male characters only.

Server administrators may put this VP on their servers if they'd like. To enable the voice pack for online play:
Open the UnrealTournament.ini file and add the line ServerPackages=KingLeonidas99VP under the heading [Engine.GameEngine].

CREDITS
* Sergeant Todd for creating this voice pack I converted, the original is a part of the Serverpack for UT2004, and publically allowing to use King Leonidas as a base to build additional pack in his ReadMe file.
* The folks at GoldWave for making awesome audio editing software.

HOMEPAGE
http://privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/ut99andut3voices/
Main PTA Page: http://privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/

DOWNLOAD
King Leonidas Voice Pack v1.0

Last edited: