Bulletstorm Unreal Ed leak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Words have been said that the binary part which can unlock the editor from the EXE has been wiped out.

Too bad. Move on, not like this game was bound to last more than a week.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
anontard said:
"the topic title is flase advertisment"
When I saw that tag my IQ dropped and I went

huurduur.jpg

"hurr durr, this thread is topic and wat is tag."

In way more important news, I think I have found Gibbed on another forum. I'm trying to contact him but he hasn't logged in for some time now.
Edit: 2 now. Yeah, forget something awful, there might be other ways of contacting him after all.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's not, not with Gibbed at least. The guy said he's not bothering with UE3 editor hacks as they are "usually unstable and useless".

I don't know who else would do it. Try and find a coder, I'm out of ideas.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Even the day the game drops for 20 bucks (which should be pretty damn soon at such rate) there will be no interest for the development team, or at least anyone with the last word on this case.

If anything is going to happen it's clearly from the community.
It's exceptionally rare that the developer will look back at these sort of decisions.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
They said there would be no editor (because users would be too dumb to make reasonably good maps, or something to that extent), and there was no editor. Funny how Epic have been artificially cutting down the lifetime of their games lately. GOW made console-only and put under lifetime control by only releasing DLC. UT3 made crappy at the start to prevent creating too large a user base. Bulletstorm shipping without an editor "because there's UDK". (Yeah, very funny. Modding is not about creating content for a barebone engine, but adding details to an existing game.)
[/rant]