PICK UP GAME TONIGHT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Post here if you're interested in an easter pick up game. What better way to celebrate the rebirth of jesus than by firing burning energy death in an organized match?!

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Sorry guys, I got caught up in some family stuff. I'm down for doing it tomorrow. Idle in #omg-scrimtime on gamesurge. We'll do it tomorrow around 9 or 10 EST, what's good for everyone?

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
I try not to play XMP or any other game on mondays. Damn college! I have too much homework so I will not be joining tonight.

-Myr

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
McBean, what time would be better for you? I'm gonna be gone until 7 EST, jobhunting. I'll be leaving in about two hours... when I get back I hope to see at least 14 shining faces in that channel.

I'm just starting the idea, I'm not in charge. You guys can change the time or whatever.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
As long as {NB}Bigguy doesn't bring his sig' to the game, we'll all be able to fit in the server. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.