i am starting a new topic on how to change ur ID

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgt lazy crash

Apr 13, 2006
knowing me u have probibly guessed what i am about to say, as i was kicked from to of my fav servers, i am just wondering if anybody knows how to chage there id like going online or going into the sistyim folder or somthing like that?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
No. Perhaps you should reflect on why you were kicked from those servers so that it doesn't happen again.

P.S. the BeyondUnreal forum is for questions and comments about the site. Please direct questions such as this to the UT2004 forum.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Buy a new copy of the game is about all you can do.

Moving to the UT2k4 forums.

(Warning: don't even think about asking for cracks and such, as that will get you in trouble)

Edit - Dang it hal!!! :lol:

Last edited:

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
The GUID that you are banned from servers by is made from the CD key. The only way to get unbanned is to either discuss it with the server admins or buy a new copy of the game.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
That's only good advice when followed by the second step:

1) Uninstall.
2) Don't reinstall.

:)

Oh, and whatever Pink said won't work anyway. GUID is based off the CD key, which Nerd pointed out, and that won't change unless you buy the game again.

howlatnight

Jan 8, 2006
Turns2Ashes said:
That's only good advice when followed by the second step:

1) Uninstall.
2) Don't reinstall.

Exactly but what would make it even better would be to
3)add beyondunreal.com to the parental filter on your router then change the password to jiberish.

epicplsfix(idots)

Status
Not open for further replies.