Hot New Contest for the XMP Community!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
Greetings all. Myself and my fellow nazi admins would like to take the time to thank you all for making this such a great community. As you know, we like to ban people we don't like or just for any reason really, while we let other people do the exact same thing and get by with it. We especially like to pick on PET, just because we feel like it.

I would like to announce that we have developed a new contest for everyone. We thought it'd be great for us all to finally meet each other in real life.

Therefore, we have created an ASS-SLAPPING contest to be held at The Blue Oyster Gay Men's Bar in San Francisco on July 6th, 2004.

Grab a paddle and come get your asses slapped! Whoever swings the hardest will win a golden trophy in shape of a man's ass. Sorry, only wooden paddles allowed. No whips or anything like that. Well, maybe afterwards if people want to stick around for some hot action we can...but let me think about it.

As we all know there's nothing wrong with a little slap and tickle now and then. This contest is open to women as well as men. We'll take pictures of the reddest, rawest asses and post them to the forum. This is a great opprounity to get together to have fun. We hope you all can make it.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
but at least its funny :p could be worse it could have been REALLY REALLY poorly done and stupid :p

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
This by far is the funniest spam post I have read. When I read this I fell out my chair laughing. It is good to have a laugh no and then. Moving back to xmp, I look forward to owning in the upcoming tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.