the bulk system is buggy...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
I was just trying to find out where the 'reasonable bulk limit' is and found out that things are a little weird:

I created a 87 bulk loadout entered the firing range (bulk indicator at 100%), emptied an AKMSU clip (big one), reloaded and got an bulk indicator of roughly 70%.
When I changed the loadout and reduced the AKMSU clips by one (->82 bulk) , I still get 100% bulk...

No matter how heavy my loadout was, after emptying a few clips I get quite decent mobility...

The other point is when I drop and regrab weapons I can constantly improve my mobility (without loosing ammo/attachements) even to the point of 100% mobility...

SoSilencer

Harry Goz (1932 - 2003)
Nov 27, 2000
unrealdev.net
When you drop a weapon and pick it back up you ony pick up the magazine in the weapon at the time. At least that's how it used to work... This should be looked into though just in case.