atn - all greed player's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WildmouseX

Mar 30, 2004
was setting up a botmatch for a greed server and noticed that a map i had made was on the list, so i chose it and played it with a 150 score limit greed, with titan against adept bots - and the match went a full 30 minutes with both teams fighting a pile of what was around 600 skulls mear steps away from scoring before the tide was turned... and despite the fact that both teams rained hundreds of skuls around enemy goals, the game ultimitely ended with with our team winning on time with a score of 23, 13 of which were mine.

I had already posted it on epics forums when i released it, and we worked out the bugs, and it recived it's fair share of fans (by which i mean maybe 1 or 2 besides me).

here's hoping it can garner a few more greed players, full story of the map in the epic post. - greed admins give a try-out!

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=588106&highlight=dustbowl

Bonus - try it with greed + titan + supper Bezerk to make your pants tingle.