name change

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
What the hell? That took, like, an entire ten minutes. You moderators are slowing down, you lazy, goofball, good-for-nothing wastes of space.

With
emot-love.gif
SimplyCosmic

Undertaker1

[ø§]Taker
Jul 25, 2004
Could u change my name to Undertaker1, did know when i reged you could have a title under your name.

Thanks

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
This is a great thread! can you make the M in my name capital? thanks :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Can everyone's name (except mine!!!!!! i'm LOQUE :rant:....) be changed to "bot" please?

So we'd have bot00000 to bot45199 (something like that).

Thank you nice admins.

Last edited:

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Ok i know i already made a name request, but i have another. :) See in all my stuff now Im -|RoK|- . So please do u think u can make it my name? :D

Last edited:

atropos

The One and Only
Aug 24, 2003
Belgium
Back after more than a year :) Could my name be changed to atropos (or if that one is in use already vl.atropos) please.

Thx a lot!