Skip Option?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
H

hURT

I was wondering if there will be a skip level option avalible in Infiltration 2.5? Personally, I feel there are certain maps we would all like to skip, this would be good. I don't like to play a level that I and the other players don't like (and have to wait 20mins for the next level). So I guess a skip level option would be good. don't ya think?

-hURT

[This message has been edited by hURT (edited 08-22-1999).]

W

Warren

This would be a server admin option.. normal online players won't be able to just skip levels on a server.

C

Catalyst

I think Hurt means that it would be a vote option, if the majority votes to skip the map, then it will go to the next map. It's possible...

1000C

I agree that this is needed. However, it would be best if it required a 2/3rds or 3/4ths vote.

J

JediCatch

My main problem with something like this is that it doesn't take enough votes most of the time (RealCTF) I think it should be at LEAST 3/4 vote to switch.

------------------
[ jedi.catch ]

M

Matthias

I play Tribes as well as Unreal.
In Tribes there are options to vote for everything, kick a player, change to a certain map, become administrator, change the mode of play (In this it would be classic, stand off, and DM.), etc. It only requires majority vote, and there are no problems with it. Level changing is not that big so that it needs 3/4 of the people on it to switch. I agree that there should be a level changing option in Unreal, and it should be majority vote.

l8r