The most feared gun in INF 2.85

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Which would be the most feared gun for inf 2.85?

Crosshairs are for wimps :)

Killing stupid people is not just a hobby, it's a way of life.

Mademanc.jpg

Official World War 2 Online Infiltration pimp

Visit Study and Operations Group the no1 Nam mod in the works.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
oops forgot the p90, btw will it feature a supressor?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> From a subjective point of view, the relatively modest length and weight of the SP90 gives the suppressor excellent handling characteristics when mounted on the FN P90. Whether engaging targets at arm's length or at 100 yards (91 meters), target acquisition was very rapid and hit probability was outstanding. The sound signatures produced by the suppressed P90 were quite impressive. When using the supersonic SS190 ammunition, the surprisingly mild cough of the suppressor was followed by bullet flight noise, which was a muted and rather eerie ripping sound that ended with the distinctive thud of bullet impact. When using subsonic SB193 subsonic ammunition, the muzzle signature seemed dramatically quieter than an H&K MP5 SD, bullet flight noise was a barely perceptible hiss, and the noise of bullet impact was easily the dominant sound. While this is a very interesting design that produces a satisfying sound signature when fired with either supersonic or subsonic fodder, there is no substitute for rigorously evaluating the performance of a suppressor with repeatable and standardized scientific methodology. To this end, I tested the performance of the Gemtech SP90 suppressor using the following procedures. [/quote]

If it does it would be the p90, if it doesn't the mp5 with supressor. Nothing is scaryier the getting half your team wiped out with something that gives no clue as to where it is.

Mademanc.jpg

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i think the hk69 is pretty scary when used well. when lobbed over a wall it's pretty freaky cause you don't see it coming. stuff just explodes.

i remember the at4 back in the day. the first time i got one shot at me it freaked me out. i was going what the hell that guy just exploded. then boom!! i happened a few more times before i figured out what was happening.

firetatanka.jpg

FEAR!

sdOK

Adept
Oct 12, 2000
Shotgun

In CQB the shotgun on semiauto could be pretty intense. It would frighten me someone emptying one of them at me. But i expect the robar to be the most feared.

Col.Sanders

Oct 12, 2000
If the INF team lets us attach an ACOG to the MP5's, then I think a silent sniper would be the most "feared" weapon, if not the most popular.

I'm guessing that "most feared" means what you hope the other guy isn't using, rather than what you would always choose.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
Well...

Four words. One shot, one kill. I have a big feeling people are really going to start to hate the RC-50. Think about it. Somebody hanging out someplace high up in an open area lying prone and just "popping" people off left and right. The sheer fact that you can be hit only once by this weapon means, when someone hears a Robar go off they are going to do one of two things: Try to find and kill the sniper before he or she can chamber another round, or two run like hell.

newersig.jpg

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
hey your poll is really stupid man...you forgot the desert eagle! :D

just joking.

i think its gonna be the mp3 no doubt.

and browny man, a about the snipers, thats why when i make maps i make lots o' cover and the snipe spots will have limited visual capabilities

and i you ever played 2.75 which im sure you have the robar was never that deadly weapon and in a sense it really hasn't changed much from the 2 versions.

J.B.Sig.jpg

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I voted for the Robar, but it's really a toss-up between that, and the AKMSU (as far as guns currently in the game). The Robar is damn scary if you don't know where it's coming from. I've sniped bots from incredibly remote and well hidden places. While the AKMSU (especially with drum mag) allows people to go nuts on you.

I'm also quite afraid of the M3 in close combat situations, but poor medium and long range fire remove it from my worst feared list.

Just wait until there are some full-auto ARs like the SG 551 and M4 Carbine. Those'll be scary as hell.

page

Assistant Coordinator,
Contributing Editor &
Graphic Artist
REAL LIFE GAMING (RLG)

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
The weapon i fear the most...is Lag

Gfsigil.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="white"size="2"><span style="font-size:10pt;width:100%;height:40pt;text-align:left;filter:wave(freq=2,strength=5,phase=3,lightstrength=20)color="black"><span on_mouseover="this.style.color='white'"onMouseout="this.style.color='white'">Fighting the fucking censorship!</span></font>

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
actually
the stupidest thing that i know people will start to do right when 2.85.......
is abuse the right of the ROBAR using it in close quarters to kill people
i mean
think about it
it happend in all other mods out there, the big bad buff sniper rifle was seen only 5 yards away before death
i just hope that doesnt happen in multiplayer
and, lag is a pretty powerful weapon, but i dont think it will be a huge thing since its been worked on since ,,, some where around 99

I was trained as a marshall arts master
maby thats why i cant aim right, DAMEEOOOOOO!

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
I doubt that'll be much of a problem. In INF you die alot faster from other incoming fire (a 1 hit kill weapon isn't such a huge step up) and there's no hovering crosshair to aim your un-zoomed RC50 with. Hopefully, in the future the weight of the RC50 will vastly increase the weapon bobbing as well.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>lag is a pretty powerful weapon, but i dont think it will be a huge thing since its been worked on since ,,, some where around 99[/quote]

You can work on it all you want but if you have a crap connection all the programming in the world would be useless.

Mademanc.jpg

DEAN

Dec 30, 1999
Visit site
Go for the head...

Desert Eagle...Robar....one head shot and it's all over rover.

...pull together and share the load...
:D

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I'm not worrying about Robar abuse in CQB, because if you miss, you're screwed completely. It take so long with a Robar to reload, that a player with a Beretta could put you in your grave before you finished (that's why whenever I have the Robar for sniping, and turn around to check my six, I quick-switch to the Beretta).

Without a crosshair to aim with, the slow reload, and the coded degradation of aim from the hip, the Robar is fairly useless at close range.

page

Assistant Coordinator,
Contributing Editor &
Graphic Artist
REAL LIFE GAMING (RLG)