Some Suggestion for a future uptade

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SHOOT|HERE

Nov 8, 2005
I've been Playing a lot DA2 and here wath I think should be modified :

- Turret With less healt (no need to make them slower or less accurate, only lower the healt level to 600 or something like that)
- The little machine gun for the Anti-armor guy should be a little bit more powerfull and accurate
- MX-40 pistol should be a little bit more powerfull (not a lot)
- Medic should be abble to heal more faster
- Dont touch the grenade at all...they are good just like this

p.s. The bug about the weapon that dont fire anymore appear when you reload a Gun and change weapon while still reloading.

p.s.2 Good Job for The mod..Like it a lot !!

Yoshimoto

Giant Squirrel
Oct 30, 2005
In A Tree Gathering My Nuts
- Turrets are fine. Get a couple rocketeers and they'll go easily.
- Works fine to me. Kills people quickly and is fairly accurate. A little less recoil would be good.
- Once again, seems to do fine for me.
- Medics healing faster would make everyone want to Medic and group. They'd be almost unkillable. Six (?) health a couple seconds works well to me because Medics aren't really forefront men anyway.
- Grenades are cool.

For the rockets, a bit more splash would be useful. I'd like to hit the turret and the guy repairing it. Usually the problem is the guy repairing it not the turret itself. Seems to have a smaller splash than grenades.

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
- The little machine gun for the Anti-armor guy should be a little bit more powerfull and accurate
The submachinegun has been powered up a bit and got less recoil aswell.

- Medic should be abble to heal more faster
The medic healed 4HP per sec. Now its 3 for himself and 5 for others. Additionally medics wont heal more than a max of 5HP.

For the rockets, a bit more splash would be useful. I'd like to hit the turret and the guy repairing it. Usually the problem is the guy repairing it not the turret itself. Seems to have a smaller splash than grenades.
Mind that the rockets have to be effective against turrets but not against infantrz - it should stay specialized and we got some complains about the anti-infantry effectiveness of it, already.

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Hunz said:
Additionally medics wont heal more than a max of 5HP.

Could you clarify what you mean by that? 5 hit points?

Do you mean that healing won't overlap? i.e. if you have two medics in a spot they won't heal faster than 5 health for each player in range even though there is two of them?

If this is so I think it should be reduced instead of just capped at 5.

Ex...
First medic heals 5hp per second.
Second medic will increase it to 7hp per second.
Third would heal increase overall to 8hp per second.

Diminshing returns.

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
Could you clarify what you mean by that? 5 hit points?

Do you mean that healing won't overlap? i.e. if you have two medics in a spot they won't heal faster than 5 health for each player in range even though there is two of them?
Yes.

If this is so I think it should be reduced instead of just capped at 5.

Ex...
First medic heals 5hp per second.
Second medic will increase it to 7hp per second.
Third would heal increase overall to 8hp per second.
I will give it a try.