FragBU! Sat July 5! CTF!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
meet in irc://irc.progameplayer.com/fragbu

I didn't forget the caplimit at mapvote this time:
Code:
FragBU

RESERVATION INFO:
==================================================
[b]Start Time (CST USA): Sat Jul 5, 2003 @ 7:00 PM
 Stop Time (CST USA): Sun Jul 6, 2003 @ 12:00 AM
     Server Location: theweb.dyndns.ws:7777
        GamePassword: bubu[/b]

GAME SETTINGS:
              Game Type : Capture The Flag
             Score Limit: 8
              Time Limit: 20
           Friendly Fire: 0%
        Max Player Count: 12
Minimum Required Players: 1
        Must "Click in" : False
           Translocator : True
              WeaponStay: True
           Force Respawn: False
   Spawn Protection Time: 3

MAPLIST:
CTF-BollwerkRuins2
CTF-ADarkOutlook
CTF-Alcatron
CTF-Apophis
CTF-Arrakis
CTF-Avaris
CTF-Cadaver
CTF-Chrome
CTF-Citadel
CTF-Coret][
CTF-December
CTF-DE-ElecFields
CTF-DeepSprintaLE100b1
CTF-DE-LavaGiant2
CTF-Diffidence
CTF-DiffidenceREV1
CTF-DiffidenceREV2
CTF-DoubleDamage-LE
CTF-DoubleDammage
CTF-Drunklet
CTF-E-Carbon
CTF-E-Cobalt
CTF-E-Iron
CTF-eko-Mythos-2k3
CTF-ElectricalBase
CTF-E-Radium
CTF-Extortion][-LE100
CTF-Face2003
CTF-Face2K3
CTF-Face3
CTF-FastAttack
CTF-GardenOfHeaven101
CTF-Gauntlet
CTF-Geothermal
CTF-HallofAnubis
CTF-Lost
CTF-Lostfaith
CTF-Lucius2003
CTF-Magma
CTF-Maul
CTF-Maul-LE100
CTF-Megawoot!
CTF-Orbital2
CTF-Outlook2K3SE
CTF-Raw
CTF-RomraMoonStation
CTF-Sahagin
CTF-SharpfishPark
CTF-Thorns2K3CE
CTF-ThornsV2{UT1}
CTF-Tropica][
CTF-Unearthed

MUTATORS:
XGame.MutNoAdrenaline
XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon
MapVote400b11.MapVote
demorec

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Sorry I left early guys but you were all disappearing and reappearing a mile away from where you were....all the while I was being dragged around by my ankles it seemed like... couldn't deal with that any longer.

BulletProof

...I wish I was
Mar 27, 2002
Maryland, U.S.
Visit site
yeah, it was full when I tried to join; not that it mattered I couldn't connect anyway (some error with XMaps2KClient-004 file (?the server isn't even running Xmaps?!)

Any ideas?

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Despite the fact that there were a couple good games, I was highly disappointed in the overwhelming gap in skill created by a couple of the players on there. FragBU is supposed to be friendly but I can't possibly make killing the two guys who, between the two of them, will win the match into entertainment. If you've played with me in the past (clan matches, previous inter-forum games) you'll know how much I'd rather win a match rather than play it. However, the incarnation of FragBU as we know it is a mere shadow of the FragPUs of old; admins and mods participating and making FragPU a PlanetUnreal event, not just for any folks to come about and play. We have highly talented people amongst us, no doubt, but when the gap between the top two players who I've never heard of and the players I recognize from BuF at the end of a match is over 30 points, I seriously begin to wonder if it can actually be called FragBU.

But, as we know, UT2003 is not nearly as popular with the community as UT was for whatever reason, thus, in all likelyhood, a BuF-exclusive FragBU from now on may ultimately fail due to lack of attendance, so...I dunno. I'll personally refrain from playing games where there isn't a fair chance for either team to win because that's how I want to play...fair, balanced, and equitable. If people want to play with others outside our community, FragBU is not the place to do it, in my opinion.

(TWD, I know you're going to be itching to reply to me on this specifically so how about PMing me and saving yourself the trouble of making this a public issue.)

[MUTTS] Hiteche5

Rodney-like
Jun 15, 2000
Groton, Connecticut....again
Visit site
Well those 2 guys were pretty awesome but you can't say FragBU is only for a certain skill level. It is there for our entertainment but If they want to play they should play. I personally felt like they could have evened out the teams and one of them jump on the losing side but other than that they did not talk trash or anything like that.

I DO however agree with making FragBU a FragBU event. If they are not here they should not be in that server either since it is a Forum event. But they may have been smurfing. Oh well. I had fun until the super blowout matches.

GGs yall.