TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need to see my vagina to know he loves me....

Reading posts and comprehension are two different yet very important things.

I asked YOU to describe what a vagina looks like because TWD has never seen one. If YOU are in fact a real woman, then you can tell us sorta what one looks like.

TWD doesn't know this information and he wouldn't go about looking for one on the internet just to prove me/us wrong.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
link removed

You'd think that having the forum censor these links would be enough of a clue

Last edited:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
video....

This forum is the only place that I refer to myself as DMMD, so if you found something else that has DMMD on it, I doubt its me....

TWD and I made a video this weekend, but we had computer complications :(. We are vacationing this weekend together so we can make something else for you guys this weekend.

Jackal, I don't need to describe what a vagina looks like to prove that I am a woman, or that I'm not TWD, or whatever. I don't like looking crass (unless rambojo does it for me out of jest) if it is completely unnecessary for me to do so. You will get no such description from me; I am not stupid, I didn't answer the question because I didn't not understand it.

Your proof will be available on youtube shortly. :)

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
What I don't get are the initial three pics. I mean, the role of the girlfriend is to have a massive chunk of files in a folder labeled "Pictures of Us". Can't you just, I dunno, post a couple of those instead?

Or at least show more than just that one pic? Don't you take pics on outings?

Last edited:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
Pictures....

What I don't get are the initial three pics. I mean, the role of the girlfriend is to have a massive chunk of files in a folder labeled "Pictures of Us". Can't you just, I dunno, post a couple of those instead?

Or at least show more than just that one pic? Don't you take pics on outings?

We actually haven't taken that many pics yet, because our outing consist of church, making dinner at home, and spending time infront of the tv or computer. I guess I could take some pics of us doing these things.
Thanks for the reminder, because I really do need to get on that so I can have more pics for my myspace :p

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=192860233

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
d.gif
m.gif
m.gif
d.gif

XxDangerxX

Jan 20, 2008
NSW, Australia
www.myspace.com
Yeah. I'm a bit of a softie myself. What's to say? Girls are pretty! I actually made a girl blush in Queensland a month ago when I said she was "the most beautiful girl I have ever seen". It wasn't true, but she was pretty high up there with the best of them.

...and DMMD...

Also, I must say, I'm very impressed how you handled the idiotic, immature comments about body parts that all the nerds here threw at you in the last page or 2. Most girls I know would have been offended (and I wouldn't blame them either). Throwing it right back them like you did! Good lass! ;)

SO, LADIES: ARE YOU CONVINCED SHE'S REAL NOW?

Last edited:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
Yeah. I'm a bit of a softie myself. What's to say? Girls are pretty! I actually made a girl blush in Queensland a month ago when I said she was "the most beautiful girl I have ever seen". It wasn't true, but she was pretty high up there with the best of them.

...and DMMD...

Also, I must say, I'm very impressed how you handled the idiotic, immature comments about body parts that all the nerds here threw at you in the last page or 2. Most girls I know would have been offended (and I wouldn't blame them either). Throwing it right back them like you did! Good lass! ;)

SO, LADIES: ARE YOU CONVINCED SHE'S REAL NOW?

DUDE!!!! Thank you! You are the freakin bomb (even if you are a player)

Status
Not open for further replies.