Whats next for Super Weapons X? You decide!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What would you like to see next in Superweapons?

• Replacement of ONS-Specific Weapons (eg Mines)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Replacement of Vehicles

• Replacement of Superweapons (eg Redeemer)

• Creation of a Playertype

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A damn menu to custom select all of those

• Something else (specify)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
How about something completly different from the shieldgun/sword melee weapon. You need a completly origional short ranged weapon.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
For the shieldgun replacement you should make an attack that steals the enemy's weapon from them. But that would be a little hectic. It would just be a brawl.

So make it charge before it can steal a gun. or, if its possible, only steal if you punch the gun.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
What if a melee weapon stunned the enemy, so if you pulled off a hit(or better some sort of combo, left right punch) you stun them leaving them helpless as you finish them off.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Have other limbs fall off too. So after you stun them with the Five Point Touch of Stop, you can sever their spindal column, and then remove an arm and their heart. Make fun blood squirting, too.