few questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
1) Yes

2) Use a custom tree masked texture with just the outlines of a tree and set it up like it was a fire effect in plus (+) stlye.

3) Try canyon-izing the place and using a regular skybox instead.

4) I forgot what peterpan is... (or who for that matter). I'ld probally just custom make my own using the 2d-shape editor.

dragonlord

Apr 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
i am in the process of making a map currently it looks um... original

1st question ( dumb one )
how do i add multipule deathmatch starts? just multipul playerstarts or spawnpoints or what?

2nd question
any idea on how i could creat branches off of a tree that acculy look like branches with the leaves and stuff?...tryign to make a forest map

3rd question...know of any good forest-sky background that i could use instead of nuttin for my 4 walls

4th............know of any peter-pan style lamps i could use ( map is gonna be a tree fort kinda thing like it

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
PETER-PAN, the flying queer in green tights /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Jenkins

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Canyon-ize. New word of the minute /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Basically add walls that can't be climbed on and give it a canyon feel.