Anubis Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm not the boss, but i'm 1\3 of the people that likes cleaning up here

Not being the boss, even YOU could complain about it. Sigs are little pictures some forums don't even alow the "img" tag inside signatures. Take unreal playground for example. It's obviously the case. Signature images are ment to be horizontal since the forums are like so. If your sig is 600 pixel large and 100 tall, it won't be anoying as vice versa.

This is forums and forums = clean. forums are place where people can talk on the biggest puplic place on the internet, nothing, i say nothing is more anoying when i comes to laggy signatures GIF's or signatures higher than 160 pixels. Some people don't know the BUF rules yet, it's ok we are just warning them. We don't hate these people and we know that they will understand to change back as quicly as possible.

Back on topic people :wavey:

Last edited:

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
This model won't be made.
I spoke to Nalid and he doesn't have anyone to make it, and I doubt that TheSlaughter will finish it. Unless it's on his list..............? ;)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Titan_9s said:
Oh you just love being the boss, don't ya, Kantham? :p

I agree with Kantham Titan .:)
I always warn people with too big sigs .
If we don´t do that I´m sure we will have 5 MB sigs before you can say OMG :lol: .

Vailias said:
....Time to lock the thread and let it die.

Since here aren´t any updates for a long time it´s the best to close it before it´s messed up .

:lock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.