Q2DM2 BETA avail.. D/L , Post comments here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dg3Nr8

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
CD, I just ran through real quick and the only thing I noticed was that sometimes your lights will shine through a wall and then fade away. But it looks damn good. I will be able to play a bit more this weekend and will let you know if I find anything. Good job again.

neo axd

Mar 30, 2000
altern.org
"CD, I just ran through real quick and the only thing I noticed was that sometimes your lights will shine through a wall and then fade away"
That's the way UT handles lens flares, it's nothing map-specific.

bullet2.gif

The jig is up! Run wastebasket! Run!

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
not bad at all, except you should probably up the recommended player numbers to like 10-12. i didn't play with that many, but i was feeling lonely with 7 bots;/ also make sure you put in a track sometime 'cause that menu music really isn't for fragging

C

CreepingDeath

I wanted to put more start points meaning more bots, but I've sort of run out of places to put them.
I'll try to look for some though.
Thx for reminding me about the music, I'll do that. Which soundtrack shall I use??
Or music from which map?