You know you've played too much Infiltration when...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EndlessInfinity

Where is your god now?
You know all the team's birthdays
You have each previous release's date timed so you can properly celebrate it yearly
You have a fan page dedicated to Infiltration
You regularly give the Inf team money
You only bought UT to play infiltration
You only bought a computer to play infiltration
You play infiltration until your eyes are square
Your eyes have been square from infiltration for a while
You make infiltration
You have regular arguments with Gryphon and Shakken on the guns in inf
You win your arguments

Feel free to add on...

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
...when you grab a stick pretending it is a Benelli M3 and go around your house leaning around doors and corners pretending to do CQB (well, not that I have done it, I swear :D )

Uppity

Apr 17, 2001
NE England (We hang monkeys)
Visit site
When you go on a 'peeping tom' escapade, believing that as long as you're close to the wall while you lean around it - you will be truly invisible.

While watching 'Saving Private Ryan' you start talking to the dead people and start discussing tactics for 'next round'.

You go to play CS for a change and wonder why you can't hit anything - even though you keep putting the iron sight DIRECTLY over the target.

Uppity

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
- You don't just walk down the street, but you sprint from cover to cover

- while walking outside you watch for possible snipers ...

- you believe in ghosts ...

- you like your house/room because it's easy to defend ...

- the only words you say are the commands in the voice-menu ...

- your mouse sticks to your hand

- you are afraid of opening any door without a friend to watch your back ...

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
OMG
omg.gif

I'm addicted !
grin.gif

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
You systematically clear your own house using your remote as a mock Beretta.

You have a tendancy to drop to the ground when surprised by someone.

Your only clothes are cammies.

No matter how slow you walk you must make loud stamping noises.

You join the Delta force because you and your clan ranked first in ILCR.

You STILL send money to the Inf. team.

You cut your steak with a loud swishing noise.

You know each team member personally.

You know each player personally.

You get scores of over 100 without using a shotgun.

You make lists showing how addicted you are to Inf. in the message boards.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
When you are done playing INF and you walk away from the computer crouched because it minimizes your target profile to the Blue team member who might be in the kitchen.

devilmonkey

Sgt. Carlos Hathcock wannabe
Oct 15, 2000
heh :)

...when you finally pry yourself away from INF for a bit to spend time with your wife and end up asking her all sorts of questions about the M203 arming distance or something similar since she's in the reserves, this results in very odd looks from her btw. I think she thinks I am staging a revolution.

...when you're not playing INF you are glued to the TV watching the shows on Special Forces on the Discovery channel.

...when you tell your boss you have to leave work early for family stuff when in fact it's because a new version of INF was released the day before and you can't stay focused at work.

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
When watching action movies you point out that the 9mm pistol is NOT supposed to sound like a .45 ACP, and you proceed to identify all of the firearms used, citing their caliber, capacity, penetration potential, and wounding capability.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
You have regular arguments with Gryphon and Shakken on the guns in inf
You win your arguments
Haven't seen that happen yet ;)

When watching action movies you point out that the 9mm pistol is NOT supposed to sound like a .45 ACP, and you proceed to identify all of the firearms used, citing their caliber, capacity, penetration potential, and wounding capability.
Oh my GOD, I do that so much that whenever we see a gun on TV or in a movie, everyone goes "Alright Mike, what's that one?" (spoken in that "Dear God..now what? " tone of voice). :D

Nothing like annoying all your friends and relatives. ;)

Ok, here's mine.
...you find yourself correcting veterans or police officers you talk to when discussing firearms and/or tactics.