BU Poll! The New IP Will Be...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Having tossed aside the previous poll like an old pair of shoes. Most of you voted that Epic would show nothing new at the Games Conference. Ha!

Well, they still might not, but in light of the announcement of a new IP, we thought you'd like to weigh in on what kind of game Epic and People Can Fly have under-wraps. We know it's an action game. We know PCF can do great horror (Painkiller, anyone?). Have at it!

keaukrine

Sep 26, 2004
Ukraine
keaukraine.narod.ru
Gah, let they work on GoW2 or may be even make horror-GoW3... I personally don't care about their horror-titles. BTW, I didn't find Painkiller creepy.
Epic should make Unreal 3. Throw those hungry XBox360 guys 2 more Gears titles, and make Unreal. And please, please make it Unreal. I mean Unreal with peaceful Nali, evil Skaarj, lovely rabbits, funny ( :p ) Krall (throw UT3 Krall into trash can) and all that fairy-tale and somehow "epic" feel of Unreal.

Mr.CrackPot

Jul 23, 2005
I enjoy sex horror action, with emphasis on the sex, which is what they will unveil, there are no other valid possibilities.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Im actually interested in what platforms its gonna hit, was there any news on that? maybe I just missed it :p

intentsly

Feb 20, 2008
who needs horror

I'd rather it be fps action, I'm tired of the horror titles which just seem to be in multitudes. Gods forbid it turns out to be an MMO. I'd never play it. In any case lets hope its good, without the horror. Zombies be damned!