DM-BON-1on1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
So, I've build a new map, it's not done, but it will be done ( soon, no joke ).
It's a kinda industrial-map, it's a 1on1. So it's small. It has only two stages, and it will have a small outdoorarea. Some Pics and small discussion you'll find here
P.S. It's not a beta, call it alpha.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Looks nice. Dark -and- lighting needs work (yes, those TWO things were refered separately on purpose). Can't say much else from screenie (and since i don't speak german...)...

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
You're right...
If done some work on it, three new pics!

Attachments

• BON004.jpeg
    BON004.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 59
  • BON005.jpeg
    BON005.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 45
  • BON006.jpeg
    BON006.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 33

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Nice!!!

I 'could' say something about those yellow lights on the 1rst pic, but then again, i'm no good at it. Those other blue/white lights at the walls *seem* well done/nice. /melikes

One thing though: is that glass on the "roof" really glass? Can't figure it right on the pics. If its really glass and it has a skybox above it, maybe you should quit those lights at the ceiling trims? (unless they ARE doing that yellow/afternoon effect and there's really nothing above the glasses...)...

Looks good!

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
THX
Do you mean the lights at the ceiling or those at the walls? I have tried many lightcolors for the Lights at the wall and this ist the best looking I've found. But If you have any ideas...
And yes it ist glass, and yes above it is a skyzone. Actually it is a Marsstation! And the sun shines into the station! And the lights at ceilingstrims are shinning to the bootom ( they're only a spot ).

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
There's an ilumination from outside then? If true, those lights at top (you can see 1 clearly at 3rd pic, up left) maybe should go. Or at least look like 'off'. Can you imagine the reddish glow comming from the glass ceiling to the room/ground? That's what i had in mind for that aspect, more or less...

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
Damn english!
Ok, I understand waht you're trying to say, but there is light coming from the sky, and you can see it! I'll make a shot! Wait a minute!

Edit: These ornag lightrails coming from the ouside, not from those yellow lights! Em, I've uploaded a early beat at Unrealed.de. You'll find it at linked page, page 3!

Attachments

• BON007.JPG
    BON007.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
:tup:

we both misunderstood ourselves, heheh...
Still, that was what i meant.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Everything seems ok, though a bit laggy at times.
It also seems you already finnised it. But... you released 2 maps the same? Why really?
BON and Mavor (<btw, its like this in .unr file, but is Movar in readme, UP-description and everywhere else...)

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
Where I've released Mavor, can't find it, anywhere, except unrealplayground!
Hm I only released Mavor, wich is the DM-BON-1on1! Actually this map should be released in a mappack, but I've decided to released it so! And I have to find a new name! So I named it Mavor ( I know the .zip is named Movar ), wich is a other name for the god mars!