Prometheus V3 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Prometheus V3, the latest version of the MSUC award-winning time-travel-puzzler-ish mod for UT3, has been released! Rachel 'Angel_Mapper' Cordone has become known for levels and mutators with a unique twist and this mod on which she's leading development is certainly no exception.

• Here's what's new:
  • A completed storyline with three new levels
  • New awards to be earned
  • New custom textures, meshes and animations
  • New custom weapon
  • New custom layering music system that builds up with each quantum state
  • New voice overs
  • New Epimetheus menu with active previews of what each quantum state has done before
  • Seamless cutscenes
  • Dramatic improvements to the quantum state character movement and firing accuracy

Soggy_Popcorn

THE Irish Ninja
Feb 3, 2008
It might be just me, but I think with some godlike netcode skills, this could work brilliantly as a turn-based multiplayer game...I mean, in a sort of chess like way, anticipating moves, countering previous moves...Know what I mean? :)

I'm not stopping until I get an engine license and Prometheus is on store shelves and Steam. :)

Well, I must say the production values have vastly improved since v2.1. However, I kinda wish there was some graphics setting, even just a simple slider. It is a pain to .ini edit to make the game look as good as it can.

[NBK]Rattman;2339821 said:
I believe i read that the new ratchet and clank game is going to be using a similar concept for some puzzle elements of that game

Braid's "Time and Decision" World (World 5) works like this, except with only two states, and without the reset. (There is more control on rewind in Braid, so it works out)

Last edited: