GameSpot Steve Polge Interview

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
GameSpot have posted a video interview (containing some new UT2007 footage) of Epic's Steve Polge. Highlights include...

Warfare mode is alive and well.
HUD is significantly improved over 2k4.
Strong community integration still planned.
Deployables!
Vehicle CTF / Vehicle DM!
Necris Darkwalker looks insane.

Our monkeys on the show floor tell us we can expect our own video interview with Steve Polge and/or Jeff Morris in the near future.

os][ris

May 10, 2006
darkwalker thing looks cool.. I just wish someone would dodge for once. and the maps look gigantic...

Last edited:

Mr moogle

Dec 20, 2005
Oh man...

Best bit was when that Levi rolled in and crushed those darkwalkers.

Crazy video, I really cant wait anymore.

Torvec

GL, HF, AND DIE!!!!
Feb 2, 2006
Southeast, USA
i sure hope this isn't the only footage we get to see while they're at E3, there are still two more days afterall...direct feed videos 4.t.w.!

Kenshin333

Aug 18, 2005
Germany
Guess they wont show us more than this...
(why is the Necris Viper moving and jumping just like a Manta with different Model? >.<)

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Super-Moose said:
There's another vid there now. D:
I can download that one (bugmenot FTW) but I can only stream the interview. :(
Sigh, apparently they screwed up the high-res version of that movie (I'm a subscriber), so it's only 2.1 mb and contains no video. :(

Low-res will have to do for now then.

Super-Moose

Dec 3, 2005
UK
The low-res is still pretty nice.
There's some great footage of the hoverboard, goliath, some necris tank looking dealie, the new power core and a load of dm action. :0

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Take it cool, they will surely make it separated, so if you play regular dm you will never see vehicles.