Any ideas?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

suchey

Dec 31, 2000
Hi there...I know that there isnt a solid release date for INF in its online playable form, but I was just wondering if there is ANY type of clue as to when...2 weeks, 2 months, more? Probably not, but figured I would ask...forgive me for asking questions that Im sure have already been adressed, but will the M4 be implimented in this next release? When it is introduced, what will be its major in game differences from the current M16?
Button.gif

SuChEy SkInZ

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
The M4 is an updated version of the M16. It will most likely feature a Full auto setting. It might have some slight differences such as recoil, accuracy, rate of fire, etc.

[imghttp://www.navyseals.com/eaglebottom.jpg[/img]
The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday!

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
But then the M4 will be a lawn mower!

Not, unless the team limits the number of attachments, it's going to rule! And rule at over 20 pounds! I could run circles around you with my M9 before you could run for cover with your M4! MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, got a bit caried away. anywaho... :rolleyes:

-Chronic