Game Host Shutdown

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GRaVeDiGGeR

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
I hosted a game off of this computer for 2 days. I shut the server down and closed the game so that i could reboot my computer. When i tried to dedicate the game again, all it did was make the "U" icn down i the bottom right corner of "Winblows" and then it up and disappeared. I have no reason why the he| | this happened, please advise on what to do, it's getting on my nerves.

GRaVeDiGGeR

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
i just tried to start a new internet game, it says it ran out of "virtual" memory, help on freeing this up would be much appreciated, if you could in detail, because obviously i don't know much about the internal workings of a computer. thanx