archway

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clanless][

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
hehe wow I never tried using the 2d editor. I just cut out a cube at the bottom, made a cylinder, rotated it then junctioned it and subtracted.
Wonder if there is any cons to that method...

Claymore

The Flying Dutchman
Dec 24, 1999
Utreg, Holland
www.xs4all.nl
Use the 2D editor. You can build a (flat) thing with it by inserting and deleting verteces. When you're done you got to extrude or revolve the thing for hallways and arches.

Mess around a little to get to know the thing.

bullet2.gif

It never hurts to help ...

Claymore

The Flying Dutchman
Dec 24, 1999
Utreg, Holland
www.xs4all.nl
Nope :)

With the 2D editor you can make a slice of your hall, extruding it for straight parts, and revolving it to make it go around a corner in a nice curve. Try that with intersecting and deintesecting. :)

I didn't know this when makin my first map, so all the tunnels have 90 degrees corners. It looks cool tho.

Ued rules, but it's sometimes hard to find out how to do stuff.

bullet2.gif

It never hurts to help ...