Mismatches left right and centre

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jagdtiger

[UMC]Shadow
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
I re-installed and now I'm getting mismatches to no end. INF_Gametypes, INF_Core, InfiltrationUT are just a few. Anyone have a solution?

Macintosh G4

Jagdtiger

[UMC]Shadow
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
Crowze said:
You reinstalled? Just inf, all of UT, everything? What did you do differrently from before?
I've re-installed UT, INF, I've redownloaded INF (multiple times from each mirror), I've changed decompression programs, I've tried everything.

[C22]-SpOOky

Inf Old-Timer
Oct 22, 2002
England
spooky.c-22.org
are u trying to use custom sound packs ? ie :UT sound taunts

I more sugestion how to Fix ..Uninstall inf and UT once more then delete the UT dir
Now reinstall Everything ..If that dont work dunno what will

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Jagdtiger said:
Ok then, looks like my INF days are over.

With your attitude I don't know that we would be missing much.

It amazes me that you come in here and ask for help then reply to that help with comments like:

"I did not install 2.86....*Rollseyes*"
"I know what it means. And redownloading does nothing."

What do you expect? Are people supposed to magically know what the problem is? I am very sorry that their attempts to help wasted your time. Cleeus, the one you so casually roll your eyes at, as if he is an idiot for trying to help, is a respected member of this community who took time that could have been spent elsewhere and spent it trying to help you get YOUR game working. The least you can do is appreciate it.

Attitudes like this make me wonder if keeping the Infiltration community small is such a bad thing.

*Sorry for my rant but I was amazed when I read this thread*

Shan

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
The only thing I can think of that hasn't been mentioned yet is multiple mods running from the same UT install. Sometimes files get mixed up or overwritten.

Edit : And you got the Mac install, right?

Last edited by a moderator: