Hmm.... possible patch before weekend?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
Wanna play Assault. :D Ah well, if not, no biggie either. Better that a good patch is released than a rushed one.

INF3.gif

MrSkETcH

Beta Test3r
May 13, 2000
www.tacsim.com
the patch should be out by the end of this week. it fixes the bot spawning, old player model and the lean but I belive. There might be more fixes but i donno.

Infiltration Beta tester
Webmofo TacSim.com
www.tacsim.com

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Yea, that is fast- I'm glad they're getting those 3 most annoying things out of the game ASAP. This is definately a mod team that knows what it's doing.

Sentry Studios ****ing rocks. :D

nova-k

Damn Newbie
Nov 19, 2000
?

Are you still working on the Online Code? It would be nice to get a 100 ping or lower...

sig.png

shadowkil

Oct 19, 2000
Camp Lejeune, NC, USA
no matter how good they make the online code, it cannot make your internet connection better =b ping and code are unrelated; ping is a measure of the time it takes a packet to travel between your machine and the server and has nothing to do with ut or infiltration.

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
Well...

It does have something to do with ping; some games suck at resolving their net code issues. But the issue is in the internal UT engine, and there ain't much that can be done about it. Considering that I can play a German server from UK with a ping of under 100...I think the problem may be on your end. Recommendation: lose the 56k modem.

Damodred

sig.jpg

---
www.damodred.net

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Getting new INI files in the fix for the Mac Server Browser provblem would be a great idea too. Many of us Mac users would like to have a INI that works properly, instead of having to fish around the forums for all the little fixes we have to make ourselves.

Great news on having a fix out this week however.

page

Assistant Coordinator,
Contributing Editor &
Graphic Artist
<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>REAL
LIFE GAMING (RLG)</A>