suggest weapons , i will

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L3d

The Golden Spear
Sep 20, 2003
Wijk bij Duurstede
Visit site
hi there all id like to point out a verry kwell weapon its a cross between a .22 and the golden gun(nah just kidding). u guys all know google ore hammerli its hammerli 280 actualley ,the way i see the gun is a cross between a normal pistol and a .22 sports thingy(cause i think its got ballast) Annywhay !! u all check it out wright now ! bah foregot to say theres a .45 version too !!
btw: its in .22 and .45

furthermore theres this sniper-rifle im in love with . i dont know the name but its extremelley remarkable from its shape - wich is a straight barrel from shoulder to muzzle butts got somme crazzy thingys going on and its .50 (maybe ill just search my *special encyclopedia on it latter yeah :eek: )

but please u all should check this gun out its just so fine .heh maybe ill eaven tattoo its name on my ass .baye

L3d

The Golden Spear
Sep 20, 2003
Wijk bij Duurstede
Visit site
u know it . ?? realy u know the "gun" .?

edit: heh btw ad the silver d.e back ingame too .
eddy; heh lets not foreget the tatto too ehh ;)

Last edited:

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Hammerli makes nice products. But I would'nt take on into combat.

Straightline stocked .50 BMG rifles.. That describes MOST of the semi, and bolt action .50's out there. Barrett? Hecate? Steyr?(15MM AMR) Armalite?

L3d

The Golden Spear
Sep 20, 2003
Wijk bij Duurstede
Visit site
oow id love to see that 280 ingame its so unreal nice low sights the whole wood thing goin' on yeah .. annywho i think i mentioned the L.A.R grizzly_big bore aand
L.A.R grizzly_big bore competitor rifle its a barrel and under half the whole weapon to the shoulder is the sys stuff (trigger,etc .eaven smaller than barrel) pistol grip the thing where u put your gun on down and a scope thats it .. not that really cool .
but really if there should be another 22 weapon let it be this one !! hehe can sommeone post somme pics off em here too ? i just figured my avatar i think doh i can allways link : http://www.hammerliusa.com/hammerli_280_target_pistol.htm

Last edited:

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Yoda said:
suggest weapons , i will

You know yoda, the problem is that, like in the SW movies, I don't understand a crap of what you says. I understand that you're not native from an english region (neither am I!) but at least you could do some effort when you write. Perhaps try not to right like you would speak...

sorry, had to say it.

Ah and please! don't ask too much for that DE... I'm not even sure any reasonable military would use that thing. I wouldn't anyway.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
I think this gun is designed for sport shooting only. I see no reason for it to be infiltration, besides its weird but kinda cool look. I'm not even sure it comes in .45 as you say.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Infiltration tries to emulate realism on an infantry battlefield which is why you won't see any weapons used for competition shooting ingame. Unless you are able to model, skin and code it yourself and then convice server admins to actually put it on their servers. It will probably be like trying to sell sand in Sahara.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Hah! I knew there were business opportunities in sand. I think I'm gonna buy a boat, open up a shop in the middle of the atlantic ocean and sell saltwater to people just happening to pass by instead. I've always been up for a challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
MY position on weapons modding is to just shut up and be happy with what the community is producing. I know for a fact (cuz it's like this with any creative thing you do) unless you learn how to do it yourself, you probably wo'nt see anything you really truly want... just cool stuff other people wanted.

and that's fine by me.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Well, you never know what mutators some servers going to include. Personally, Im getting tired to the fire bomb grenade fired by the new M16A4. So unrealistic. Not to mention no structures in UT ever burn. Think we need to research what types of grenades the launchers can use better. Lets keep realism in the game. Im also ready to get rid of the .50 rifle in favor of a more anti-personnel .338 magnum.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
This is a stupid thread started by a stupid gimmick poster. Let it die.