Euro FragBu - Friday 11th July

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
I'll set the server up later, when i'm home, take this is as a late early warning thread ;)

I should be there, or my better half might be there. Some customs that i'll post later, a password like the usual and TTM.

Please state if you can attend ;)

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Server's set, unreal://62.192.117.8
It'll be passworded with 'bubu' and is running TTM, set it as you please and beware the demo-auto-recording :)

Current maplist is:
bollwerkruins2
citadel
orby2
doubledammage
leccyfields
lostfaith
chrome
maul
magma
geo
face3
eternalcavesbeta2k3
devember
LavaG2
Avaris

The TTM mapvote should be used for the maps, otherwise you may end up in the crap ones. Sorry about the maplist, we haven't gotten tot get the customs online yet.

Rules - 8 caps, 20 mins.

The server's set from 18:30, don't worry if no-one's there but i'd advise people to start after 8GMT/9CET if they want to meet others ;)
#beyondunreal on etg

Last edited: