Can't see title of thread once open?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Seems like it's back to black again for some reason? :eek:

Can't see the post titles or dates either. What the...

Back to Black (say that 10 times real fast)! ;)

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
OK, I seem to be having this problem at work, but when I get home at night it is fine. Either BuF is having problems every day and they fix it everyday or my Internet settings at work are screwed up. Any ideas on this?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Just for clarification:

I'm at work now and I can't see that title at the beginning of the thread after the black question mark within the blue circle ("Can't see title of thread once open?"). I had my cursor over it and I know it's there, then start highlighting it with my cursor and it magically appears but doesn't stay. At home, I can see the letters because they appear blue just like these "Quick Reply" letters as I'm typing this in. Just wondering if anyone knows what this is all about. Thanks.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Well, it's still happening. At home last night, I could see the blue titles fine and now, at work, I cannot. Could it be an IE setting I have different at work? I'm actually only running IE5 at work with IE6 at home. I wonder if this could be it?