Fortune cookies for all!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I mentioned this in another thread, but then remembered this site. Anyway, When me and my friends ever get a fortune cookie, we always add 'in bed' to the end. Makes for some interesting fortunes.

Go Here and post your fortune, with the extra ending. If someone knows a better one, post it. There aren't a whole lot of cookies here :(

Here's Mine:
"In order to win you must have a forklift, a grocery cart wheel and a muffin tin in bed."

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
That's what I meant for everyone to do

"You will be called upon to help a 3 hole punch in bed"
"Destruction is one of your outstanding traits in bed"

get the idea?

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
"Ignorance never settles the fluffy cold nose puppy dog in Bed"
"You can have your cake and eat it too, so stop whining in bed"
"Anyone that dares to be, can always play with the kitty later in bed"

:con:

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Originally posted by eraser|BuF
Shall i say we change the "In Bed" to somthing else? like "on the toilet" or some other place?
I guess so. I tried to find a better site somewhere (with more that it just does randomly) but couldn't find one. We could just add whatever we want as a location to the end. How about this one:

"You have a natural dance groove and paper cutting ability which is highly valued by others in hell"