hide the weapon hand...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lt._Aeryn_Sun

Flatbutted Peacekeeper Skank
Nov 29, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Hi plz help me, I have heard that you can set the weapon hand to be hidden, but I cant find it anywhere in the Advanced Options. How do you hide it?

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
and welcome to the world of Hidden Weapon Users. it's a step in the right direction, as all l337 UT players have their weapons hidden.

/me runs. :D

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
A tip:
If you use weapon hidden, turn off Austoswitch Weapon or you will end up with a redeemer in your hand when you think you have the mini. :D

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
I have my weapon hidden on UT. At first it seemed a little odd, but after a few days it seemed like the weapon model had never been there in the first place.

You can see a lot more of the screen, which I like.

-I_AM{skullface}

Lt._Aeryn_Sun

Flatbutted Peacekeeper Skank
Nov 29, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Originally posted by I AM{skullface}
I have my weapon hidden on UT. At first it seemed a little odd, but after a few days it seemed like the weapon model had never been there in the first place.

You can see a lot more of the screen, which I like.

-I_AM{skullface}

Before in a dogfight, close range weapons always block the view if your target dogde to your weapon hand side :(
So the new view is great :)
thx again Exar Kun [Sith]

The only problem now is when I run out of ammo I tend to shoot my self with a rocket. :D

balls

Dec 19, 2000
United States
Originally posted by Swedix|BuF
A tip:
If you use weapon hidden, turn off Austoswitch Weapon or you will end up with a redeemer in your hand when you think you have the mini. :D

Never happened to me...ok, maybe a few times. :p

Exar Kun [Sith]

Sith Lord
Sep 11, 2001
A Sith Temple
Visit site
Your welcome Lt._Aeryn_Sun. Glad to help others.:)

Cool you watch farscape that show ownz. :cool: I didn't even notice your name until you put your avatar up and then it donned on me. Well welcome to BuF and enjoy your stay. :)