why do you love life?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
No ****.....
Every single day.....I thank God for one more day here.
icon14.gif

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rukee
No ****.....
Every single day.....I thank God for one more day here.
icon14.gif

hmm... sometimes I wish i wouldnt wake up.... but that are the real bad days for me

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Balton.de

hmm... sometimes I wish i wouldnt wake up.... but that are the real bad days for me

Even your worse day....would be someone elses best day....so Buck up!!

Got those mp3's almost ready for you!!
There is something to chear up about! ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rukee

Even your worse day....would be someone elses best day....so Buck up!!

Got those mp3's almost ready for you!!
There is something to chear up about! ;)

yes, I at least dont suffer on basic needs such as clothes and food. my family doesnt beat me and I have to phear no one on the streets...

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
wow

"Even your worse day....would be someone elses best day....so Buck up!! "

what an insightful saying...:)

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
having been around a little in Berlin, I say you grow stubbles, take it to some cheap part of town, enter a bar, talk up some drunken woman in her late thirties, and spend the weekend at her place.
repeat that for a few weekends till you feel a little better.
that's what I did anyways...

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I’m happy/comfortable with myself. I could have done so much more, but I didn’t. I’ve learned to live with the ups and downs of life.

Some people live their whole life and never get this concept, but here is something to think about:

You’re sitting in traffic and you’re late for, or going to be late for something. There are basically two types of people; which are you?

Type A.) This freakin’ sh1t is going to make me late! G0d damn it! Let’s go! Come on! Get you @ss in gear! You freakin’ @ssholes!! Come on, I’m going to be late!!

Type B.) Oh, well. Honking my horn, yelling at people, getting mad, getting upset is not going to make the traffic move any faster. I might as well relax and make the best of things. I’ll listen to the radio, or check out the nice scenery, etc.

If you’re A., you are getting nowhere in life. You aren’t using your head. You’re getting upset over something you have no control over. When you finally do get going again, you’re much more likely to get in a wreck, or get a ticket, because you’re not thinking clearly. You got your blood pressure raised, the world sucks, everybody is an @sshole, and when you finally do get to your destination, you’ve got two things going against you, not just one: You’re late: that’s one thing. You’re showing people you’re not in control of your emotions, which is a sign of weakness, which will cause people to look down on you far more than they would just for you being late.

If you’re B., you arrive composed, confident, and you’re thinking far more clearly. You’re far less likely to put your foot in your mouth, or come off like a jerk. People will respect you for that, and since most people have been in a traffic jam before, they will fully understand why you were late. People get in wrecks, break down, traffic jams happen.

The point to all this is the way you view the world. You either come to realize that no matter how much you get upset, you’ll never change some things, so you might as well relax and think about other stuff. Or, you shorten your life and maybe others by getting upset. Like I said in the beginning: I’ve learned to live with the ups and downs.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
hm, I am more type B.
But its like I know how to think i can control myself. I think I can control myself TOO good. Maybe i jsut good used to beeing unhappy/unsatisfied or i just love this bad mood. i dont know. but I know that I have and will change this situation...

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
Originally posted by Balton.de
hm, I am more type B.
But its like I know how to think i can control myself. I think I can control myself TOO good. Maybe i jsut good used to beeing unhappy/unsatisfied or i just love this bad mood. i dont know. but I know that I have and will change this situation...
sure.
stoicism has its risks. you can get caught in a downward spiral eventually spitting you out into a bottomless lake of nihilism.
just like most of the "arkoniden" were like when perry and bully first entered their ship, and found them looong past caring, staring at the trivid-screens...