A thread for spending currency only for greatly discounted electronic transactions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yeah, I have a veritable crapload of games between November 1st and today. Best deal so far was Saints Row 3.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Dead Space is a good game but the controls are a little rough. I use my 360 controller with it.

DarkEmperor

Buried By The Dead
Mar 22, 2002
Visit site
Serious Sam is #1 in the top sellers list. Nice. But $30 was a very good price for that lovely company, this is too low...

Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Got Bulletstorm for $10 on Steam, as well as the F.E.A.R. Collection for $25. Awesome deal to get two huge FPS games/game packages for that low price.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
After having my arm twisted into the Serious Sam Collection, I decided to take the plunge earlier this morning on that. Glad to see that I could have all the installments for approx. $30 for all of them. Still surprised just how many GOOD game franchises are for sale in the Steam holiday sale this time around. Most of the time, you only really see so-so or flops for sale than anything. I don't think I'm complaining about the game collections I've picked up so far.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
After having my arm twisted into the Serious Sam Collection, I decided to take the plunge earlier this morning on that. Glad to see that I could have all the installments for approx. $30 for all of them. Still surprised just how many GOOD game franchises are for sale in the Steam holiday sale this time around. Most of the time, you only really see so-so or flops for sale than anything. I don't think I'm complaining about the game collections I've picked up so far.

Yeah, I picked up the Overlord complete pack for $4.99 and the Serious Sam HD collection for $2.99.

Too good to pass up? Heck yeah!

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Today's Steam deals(pulled from the news update so I didn't bother digging up prices)
DeusEx:HR 66% off
Super Meat Boy 75% off
Universe Sandbox 75% off
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena 75% off
Civ V Franchise 66% off
Puzzle Agent Franchise 75% off
Command & Conquer Franchise 75% off
Fallout New Vegas Franchise 75% off
Driver San Francisco 50% off
SpaceChem 75% off
Magic The Gathering Duels 2012 60% off
GTA Franchise 75% off (GTA 1/2/3/ViceCity/SanAndreas/4/LibertyCity)

Also, L4D and L4D2 are both $5, but that price expires in 2 hours, 43 minutes from this edit

Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Yes... It was even worth it when I picked it up the first time it was on sale before Thanksgiving already. Been playing through what I could of it, but of course, DX: HR is certainly a better game than DX: IW ever was, that much I can tell ya.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
If you're gonna get DX:HR, better hurry as the sale on it expires in under 3 hours

New Steam deals
Hitman: Blood Money/Silent Assassin/Codename 47 - 75% off
LA Noire complete edition - 75% off [12.49]
Might & Magic Heroes: Dark Messiah/V/VI - 50-75% off
Bit Trip Runner/Beat - 75% off
Dead Island - 50% off [19.99]
Magicka - 75% off [2.49]
Rochard - 50% off [4.99] < this one looks interesting actually
Hoard - 75% off [2.49]
CounterStrike franchise(CS/ConditionZero/Source) - 75% off
Bioshock 1/2 - 75% off
Dungeons & Dragons DaggerDale - 66% off [5.09]
Grid - 75% off [3.74]

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Ooh, BioShock 1 and 2 are 75% off? That seems like one that might make Steam busy. I think I have BioShock 1, but missed out on 2... All righty, I'll be picking up 2 then. Thanks for the tip!