Help!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
I have some questions about my UED. I have version 2.00 and for some reason every tutor I DL it shows pictures of buttons and icons which dont look anything like mine. Is my editor OUtdated or is the tutor?

For some reason I cant figure out how to even apply a texture. I open the texture browser and all I get is a list of the textures but I cant apply it to the shape.

Are their 2 different editors for U an UT?

I know these are basic questions but I cant seem to find the answers to them anywhere else so please help me.

eaglebottom.jpg

The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday!

[PiP]Celtan

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes
May 13, 2000
www.pipeline-games.com
Most of the tutorials are for UnrealEd 1.0, but are still applicable for UEd 2.0.

you apply the textures to the faces - so select a side in 3D view, and you'll see it highlighted. If you select a texture then, it's applied to the face.

there are no different versions for U and UT - with UT patch 4.20, the UEd2.0 was introduced, before it was a VB program.

I don't know if only-Unreal-players have a patch with Ued 2.0 as well

Burn, Baby
AR15firing.gif
tank.gif

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Nope, unreal players do not have a patch...you might try moving the UED2 file over into the Unreal 1 system folder, but I doubt it would work.

You can make the map with the UED2 editor though, but you will need to export the map to let it work with Unreal 1...you cannot simply just save it, it has a weird error if you do and try to open it up with UED1.

--==**LifesBane[4C]**==--
Want to learn how to map? Email me!