Welcome people!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
Welcome to the new forum hosted on beyondunreal. Previously hosted on STX (http://www.strategy-x.com). After some events at STX we saw the need for a better host and d@mn i'm quite excited about the beyondunreal deal!

The community will hopefully grow easier on a UT network then a CnC network. If you haven't heard about the SilentAssassins (SA for short) Mod yet, please check out our website: http://sa.beyondunreal.com !
We are creating a espionage mod for the original UT, currently there are no plans to move to next GEN yet.

We are holding open beta testing, although we don't release all the stuff to you. Only the semi-polished things to test. If you want to get more involved, become an official betatester!

A note to the SA staff; please send a private message to me if you want to see the beta corner.

René aka LivingTarget
SilentAssassins project leader and Lead coder

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Hi all, I do mapping, graphics and web design for sa.

hope everyone gets here from the old forum! :)

1KB

1337 music-machine
Jan 15, 2004
Victoria, Australia
www.mp3.com.au
Hi, I'm 1KB, I'm doing the music for SA. I have no idea who everyone else on the mod is, except LT (of course), and SCM. <shameless plug> You can get my music from http://www.mp3.com.au/1kb, it's pretty good, you might as well go there! </shameless plug>

That's all from me for now, I'll be posting a bit here later..

[UNREAL]Now what's this thing...[/UNREAL]

EDIT: oh, it's a server thing, never mind

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Hi ShortCutMan, nice to see you again. :) I've been busy with college until recently, so I haven't been around much. Might post some new screenshots tomorrow, falling asleep now...

Fierce Assassin

-=[¨«F¡ë®¢ê»¨]=-
Jan 23, 2004
CA
Looks Good

I was lookin thru mods on the beyond unreal website when i noticed a banner that had silent assassins written on it. So went to the link and their i saw what ive been waiting to see forever, a stealth type mode for UT. I cant wait to try it out, it looks so freakin awesome even before i play it, i give props to the staff for the idea :D

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
I'm afraid HQ isn't in the RC. I could persuade a certain someone to work on it though :)
The HQ building has been rebuild a couple of times since it first appeared in the screenshots. The current screenshots (had to check) are actually accurate. Hopefully we'll see that map finished one day.

Yeah check out thievery, should have pointed that out myself really. Brings a smile to all those with modems if you can manage to download it on your harddisk.

DaBeowulf

UT-mods Geek
Feb 25, 2002
Germany, near Cologne
Visit site
I finally came around to try v0.2 RC01 and it's really cool.
The guns and maps are sweet although I only managed to finish Depot as of yet.
In Streets I don't find the exit area. Currently I play on CarPark.
Depot was great fun with all the explosives and hiding. :D
EDIT: The casings and bodies permanent staying is way cool. :cool: :enforcer:

Last edited:

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
Maybe you are right, but it doesn't have a multiplayer right? :)

I woud pimp it but it's been a while since the last release yet. Maybe i'll post bits and pieces in a mo. Thanks for hunting this forum down, it's been so empty for as long as I can remember. :'(