UT3 2.0 Patch and Titan Pack Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EXE-973

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
I have to kinda agree. He wasn't really trolling but more making a statement. And I took the cracked comment as more a sarcastic joke than an accusation. Honestly think about it...

The patch enables Steam based Achievements, we were all invited to register our games on Steam. And yet, Steam doesn't have the patch at teh same time as other DL sites? That is kinda off base... Regardless of Epics thoughts on everyone having Steam or not, Steam should not have been the last one to implement the patch and pack due to the obvious integration. That said...

I'm glad it's here...

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
why do u call it trolling, if someone contemplates about the non-existant option to get the files on steam as it's possible on any other game available on steam to date?

You did not complain. You instead accused people who posted the official release of posting cracks.

Advice: before doing so again, check what is REALLY going on.

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
I have to kinda agree. He wasn't really trolling but more making a statement. And I took the cracked comment as more a sarcastic joke than an accusation. Honestly think about it...

You didn'T see his other post, which was deleted by hal. ;) From there I know, it was NOT sarcastic.

Now that this is solved, let's get back to the topic and on posting mirrors and comments on the patch and pack.

Joker_1124

Yea, I finally stopped lurking
Nov 21, 2008
Southern California
Regardless of Epics thoughts on everyone having Steam or not, Steam should not have been the last one to implement the patch and pack due to the obvious integration.

About this point, on one hand you are right, however, on the other hand why should the people who choose to not use steam, be held up on the release by steam. Not trying to start a flame war, but am just trying to get a logical answer to my question.

EXE-973

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
About this point, on one hand you are right, however, on the other hand why should the people who choose to not use steam, be held up on the release by steam. Not trying to start a flame war, but am just trying to get a logical answer to my question.

With a well timed and coordinated release you would never have known you were being held up.

Which would make sense as the whole achievement thing was part of the focus...

And I apologize about defending TheSomian, but when you remove a post, context is lost and you look like you are jumping down someones throat who doesn't deserve it.

Last edited:

Super-Moose

Dec 3, 2005
UK
Yay much? BDay tomorrow, for extra Yay. Ta very much to all the lovely people at Epic. Best present evar!

More mirrors, taken from official thread at epicgames.com (thanks olobley):
Cheers for those. Maxing-out my shiny new 8mb connection. Should be done in a few minutes.

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
I've had a quick go and the Titan mod is definitely fun. :)

The GUI is much better (can even see the background map!)

Shame my pc is now too old to handle the game properly :(

Last edited:

Super-Moose

Dec 3, 2005
UK
Ain't the brightest are ya? Kind of hard to say how it is if you're still downloading. *rollingmyeyesSOhard*

Last edited: