Dawn's Deathmatch Palace

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jkray8472

Aug 27, 2001
Visit site
This is my first post here. I'm looking for Dawn's Deathmatch Palace, a UT server. I used to play there all the time, and then the server moved. I have not been able to find it advertised, but I heard from a player (Dez) that it is back up and running. If anyone knows the IP, could you please post it here? Thanks!

{aTm}Armageddon

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Originally posted by jkray8472
This is my first post here. I'm looking for Dawn's Deathmatch Palace, a UT server. I used to play there all the time, and then the server moved. I have not been able to find it advertised, but I heard from a player (Dez) that it is back up and running. If anyone knows the IP, could you please post it here? Thanks!

{aTm}Armageddon
you can also ty sorting servers by name ans searching for it.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Try looking for the name at the ng.worldstats.com website.

Just click the server tab and type in the name(partial works best). Make sure to change it from nguid to server name.

jkray8472

Aug 27, 2001
Visit site
I have organized the servers by names and looked for her server. I have also organized by level and searched for the different maps she uses. On both accounts, I got nothing. I don't think her server utilizes ngstats....but I can check there anyway... Any other ideas, or places that I can search?

{aTm}Armageddon

jkray8472

Aug 27, 2001
Visit site
I agree, that is a possibility. If so, that means that Dez lied to me...or was mistaken. But still, I thought I'd see if anyone here knew.

{aTm}Armageddon