Ah Help Plz

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rakim

oh boy...
Feb 3, 2002
I'm a nomad
ok, this has been plaguing (spelling) my strike force playing time. im running OS X (yes i have a mac) and i got the launcher, and upon launching it gives me this:

RenDev [File:MacViewport.ccp] [line:547]

and i looked for MacViewport.ccp to change that line, but alas, i could not find it. so to my real question. can anyone hook me up with MacViewport.ccp?

if you can, i will love you forever and quite possibly marry you or at leat name my next pet after you. thanks.

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Um, it refers to the uncompiled game code. .cpp is an uncompiled C++ source file, which only the developers possess.

You'll have to tell them about it and hopefully they'll do something about it in a patch. No one but them's got the game source, sorry.

Last edited:

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
RenDev is the Render Device. The render device is what the game uses to render the graphics. Its things like OpenGL, RAVE, Glide, Software, Direct3D, etc.

What you might think about doing is opening up the *.ini files that come with StrikeForce and verifying that the Render Device is set to OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice. Any other render device will not work under MacOS X.