UnRealed causing "Illegal Operation".......help?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bootybandit

flak spammer extraordinaire
Nov 28, 1999
L.A. (lower alabama)
Visit site
UnRealed is causing an invalid page fault in MSVBVM50.DLL and CORE.DLL. I installed UnRealedFix4 and it didn't help. Any suggestions?

[This message has been edited by bootybandit (edited 06-11-2000).]

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
UnrealEd to work, throw in the 2nd CD and do either of these two things.

Open Windows Explorer and view the UT CD 2. Go into the UnrealEd folder and run the executable file entitled InstallUnrealEd. It's that simple.

Run the setup off the UT CD 2. Uncheck the Hi-rez Textures and let it complete the installation, and you're done.

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

[PuF]Wacky{JEDI} JEDICLAN

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bootybandit

flak spammer extraordinaire
Nov 28, 1999
L.A. (lower alabama)
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply, but I did install it from CD2. The original version gave a different error. The wacky part is that the UnRealed in my Unreal\System runs great. The UnRealed in my Unreal Tournament\System crashes. I'm scratchin' my head here.......